Welcome to The Advanced Digital Marketing Institute (TheADMI).
We are happy that you choose us as your ADMI study partner.
The Terms & Conditions below are supposed to read, understand and agree that once you enroll our course. The terms and conditions will be implemented once the booking is confirmed either electronically or manually.
Terms and conditions
- Full payment of the course fees must be paid on the date of the course joining. TheADMI will confirm your admission only when 50% of security deposit is made. Once payment is paid by the applicant, the receipt and details of pending amount will be sent by The ADMI.
- No refund of fee in case you already started the program.
- The Institute does not take responsibility for the delay in transit involved in receipt and delivery of any communication between the Institute and the applicant.
- Any Certification fee has to be paid separately as per the awarding body fee structure otherwise it stated free by TheADMI.
- Method of payment:
- Course Fees can be paid by credit or debit card, by cheque or pay any electronic payment method acceptable us. All cheques should be payable in the favour of “ Advanced Digital Marketing Institute“. If a company or organisation is sponsoring the course, the applicant is requested to provide a signed company letterhead together at the time of booking. Payments for individual lessons must be paid in full prior to the class get started.
- All the dues should be paid on or before 5th of every month or the student shall not be allowed to attend the class.
- Students under 18 years
- TheADMI advised parents and guardians of the students under 18 years to be the sole responsibility to ensure the student has arrived safely. At any cost, TheADMI shall not be responsible for the student before arriving, while on the premises or after leaving campus. In case of Live Classes, Parents must ensure the student has been provided with adequate facility to take the training. All applications must be co-signed by the parent or guardian accepting this conditions.
- Cancellation policy
- No refund of fee in case of lesson already started. The lesson can be delivered class room or online. The policy will not allow any refunds as soon he training is commenced by the guided or automatic method.
- Cancellation or non-attendance due to illness or for personal or professional reasons does not empower the applicant for a refund, cancelling remaining fees, extra class. Kindly note that if any reservations are offered, additional charges may apply.
- Cancellation of course by The ADMI
- TheADMI reserves every right to adjust or cancel courses, change in course dates. The ADMI shall do every necessary steps to stick with the actual schedule. At extraordinary times, necessary steps shall be taken for the sake of students. Any changes will be notified to you are made available on the website. Please check notification at your Dashboard time to time.
- Rescheduling of class
- TheADMI reserves the right to postpone scheduled lessons. If a lesson is postponed, TheADMI will ensure that the lesson is rescheduled in the same weekday(s) or other time slots. The course end-date will therefore be extended accordingly.
- Course material and use of ADMI Computers
- While studying at TheADMI, students are not allowed to install any software without the consent TheADMI staff, or change any computer set-ups or passwords. Authorisation must be sought before students can use any external storage devices (such as USBs or pen-drives). No mobile phone, games or any other similar electronic equipment, unless with the consent of The ADMI staff, is allowed to be used during class.
- Class delivery
- All the classes should be taught only in English. The students whose choice is not English should note that they should be proficient in written and spoken english to take part in classes and presentations.
- Any tools provided by TheADMI are for the practice purpose only. Since these tools are under subscription or connected to multiple parties, The availability of tools cannot be guranteed all the time. TheADMI reserve the right to terminate any tools from the dashboard at any time. You are not charged to use tools, these tools are just for practice purposes only.
- Student conduct
- Students are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner. If a student becomes continuously disruptive, The ADMI reserves the right to give a verbal and/or written warning. If a student is dismissed for misconduct, no refund will be given. Students are encouraged to arrive for classes on time.
- If a student admitted to the Institute is found to have given any false information or suppressed any material information, his/her admission will be canceled and fees will not be refunded to such a candidate.
- Student are required to be available to training with adequate internet facilities, equipment like laptops, headphone, Web camera and other equipment necessary to take the training successfully.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- All disputes are subject to the legal jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.