It is the Safeguarding policy and practise of the ADMI that the following is practiced with regard to the welfare of the individuals that join ADMI for the purposes of education.
- The welfare of the person is vital
- No person or group must be treated any less favourably than others in being able to access services which meet their particular needs
- Without exception, all have the right to protection from abuse regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality or beliefs
- The policy is reviewed, approved and endorsed by the board of trustees annually or when legislation changes
- The policy applies to all staff and volunteers
- Learners are informed of the policy and procedures as and when appropriate
- All concerns and allegations of abuse will be taken seriously by staff and volunteers and responded to appropriately.
- This also includes a commitment to safe recruitment, selection and vetting
- Arrangements for policy and procedures review
- Reference to all associated policies and procedures which promote person’s safety and welfare e.g. With regards to: health and safety, anti-bullying, protection of children online, and photography