Health and Safety Policy
Health and Safety Policy covers how to manage health and safety within ADMI workplaces. It demonstrates our businesses attitude towards health & safety and the steps, arrangements and systems we have in place to ensure we fully comply with Health and Safety Legislations.
Health and Safety at Work.
This is the Health and Safety Policy Statement of The ADMI.
- Provide and maintain a healthy working environment at all times
- Ensure that there is a proper control of health and safety risks arising from activities by communicating between management and staff and others who may be on the premises
- Provide appropriate instructions, training and supervision and any other safety information that may be required
- Ensure that colleagues are competent in their work activities
- Carry out and review risk assessments for common tasks and review periodically
- Regularly consult with colleagues involved in operating equipment on procedures to identify any potential risk
- To ensure that all equipment and substances are safe and risk-free
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals
All personnel understand the requirements of this Health and Safety Statement and abide by its objectives. Any reports of risks or hazards that have the potential to cause harm are acted upon in an appropriate, timely manner.
This Health and Safety Statement is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.