The aim is to reduce the environmental impact of our business and to operate in an environmentally responsible manner.
During 2016 – 2017 we aim to:
- Continue to examine ways in which we can reduce waste, such as has been achieved by the re-use of packaging and paper making;
- Reduce the generation of general and special wastes in line with WEEE (Directive on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) and ROHS (Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment);
- We are promoting, where appropriate, the use of advanced, less wasteful, methods of recycling redundant equipment and paper;;
- We work responsibly with our suppliers to minimise environmental impact and to provide a good working environment for all colleagues;
- We are investigating the use of new technology to recycle office waste.
Monitoring and Auditing
Progress against these objectives will be constantly reviewed and monitored in conjunction with the latest advice.