The aim is to reduce the environmental impact of our business and to operate in an environmentally responsible manner.
During 2018 – 2019 we aim to:
- Continue to examine ways in which we can reduce waste, such as has been achieved by the re-use of packaging and paper use;
- Reduce the generation of general and special wastes in line with WEEE (Directive on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) and ROHS (Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment);
- Reducing physical and electronic junk in order to provide healthy working and learning environment.
- We are promoting, where appropriate, the use of advanced, less wasteful, methods of recycling redundant equipment and paper;;
- We work responsibly with our suppliers to minimise environmental impact and to provide a good working environment for all colleagues;
- We are constantly investigating the use of new technologies to recycle all kind of waste.
Monitoring and Auditing
Progress against these objectives are being constantly reviewed and monitored in conjunction with the latest advice.